I am an illustrator and writer and I spend all day living in Cape Town, drawing and writing.
Some things from my CV:
1. I boiled a tiger.
2. I played guitar (badly) on a ship.
3. I regularly have to shoo baboons out of my lounge.
4. I scored a goal for a Mozambican soccer club.
5. I built a swing in the middle of Lesotho.
6. I’ve had tick-bite fever 3 times.
7. I did a head-over-heels on the lawns in front of Buckingham Palace.
8. I’m working
on a on my third children’s book.
That’s me on the mountain that I can see from my studio, and that’s Columbo.